Rules and Regulations for 7th SASFF 2024
* Short Fiction (maximum 40 minutes) and Documentary (maximum 40 minutes) made after 1st January 2021 in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Maldives are eligible to apply for Competition and Panorama Sections. Films from other Asian Countries are eligible only for Asian Window (non-competitive) section. Festival Committee will finalize in which section a film will be selected.
* Films must be subtitled in English.
* One can submit more than one Entry, but separate submission forms should be filled up for each Entry with separate Entry Fee.
* Films already available in any platform are also eligible, no conditon of premiere.
* Films submitted already in any previous edition of the SASFF are not eligible.
* Decision for selection of any film for competitive or non-competitive section or rejection of any film is the sole prerogative of the festival committee. No negotiation will be entertained in this respect.
* Any individual or organization holding the due ownership rights of the films can submit any number of entries.
* Festival authorities will have the right to screen any selected film (max. 5 screenings) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
* For promotional/publicity purposes, excerpts from any film (max. 60 secs) may be used on non-commercial basis.
* Legal jurisdiction: Calcutta High Court.