Rules and Regulations for 5th SASFF 2022
* Short Fiction (maximum 40 minutes) and Documentary (maximum 40 minutes) made after 1st January 2019 in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Maldives are eligible.
* Films must be subtitled in English.
* One can submit more than one Entry, but separate submission forms should be filled up for each Entry with separate Entry Fee.
* Films already available in any platform are also eligible, no conditon of premiere.
* Films submitted already in any previous edition of the SASFF are not eligible.
* Decision for selection of any film for competitive or non-competitive section or rejection of any film is the sole prerogative of the festival committee. No negotiation will be entertained in this respect.
* Any individual or organization holding the due ownership rights of the films can submit any number of entries.
* Festival authorities will have the right to screen any selected film (max. 5 screenings) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
* For promotional/publicity purposes, excerpts from any film (max. 60 secs) may be used on non-commercial basis.
* Legal jurisdiction: Calcutta High Court.